Salary: depending on experience + Commission and Benefits
Your role will be to identify, develop and close key opportunities for the company’s manned guarding team across the London. The role will involve selling to a customer base that includes blue chip, retail and commercial clients.
The company are looking for a genuinely ambitious individual to grow with the company and make a positive contribution to expand their security portfolio.
• Source and develop profitable new business.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong client relationship building skills.
• Operate as part of the National Business Development Team.
• The compilation of effective tender proposals.
• Preparation of quotations and tenders.
• Prompt action of sales leads as directed by the Commercial manager.
• Timely and accurate completion of tender questionnaires.
• Effective maintenance of Company sales database.
• Completion of accurate weekly sales activity reports.
• Good communication skills.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines.
• First class negotiation skills.
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Excellent PC and keyboard Skills.
• Self motivated and reliant.
• Must have good presentation skills,
• Persistent and competitive
Each candidate must have prior experience in the UK security industry.