All businesses, small or large, have assets as well as staff and their property that need to be protected from theft. Mechanical key locks on a building’s doors can go a long way, but when keys are lost, replacements and lock or cylinder changes can become a costly and time-consuming endeavour.
However, electronic Access Control offers the ideal solution and when integrated with the rest of a building’s security system, can be an extremely useful and effective security tool.
Some of the benefits from KRM access control systems:
- Access Control eliminates the need for security staff manning entrances to your business, saving you the costs
- Access Control systems can be integrated with doors, gates, car park barriers/bollards, turnstiles, CCTV, Burglar Alarms, Fire Alarms, elevator doors and even HR & Payroll Software
- Door Access Control allows automatic monitoring of staff time & attendance
- Access Control systems increase security inside your property cost effectively
- Access Control systems allow you to restrict access to different parts of your building for individual members of staff or groups
- Easily remove access permissions from individuals e.g. a disgruntled employee
- Automatically lock doors
At KRM Security we have a wide selection of door Access Control systems, ranging from entry-level, stand-alone key fob/card reader door controllers to PC Controlled (managed on-site or off-site), fully integrated (with the rest of your security system) Access Control options.
We have comprehensive experience designing, installing and maintaining Access Control systems and all our security engineers are trained to the highest level in order to give you the best possible service. We ensure to use the latest technologies in Access Control to keep your security system one step ahead of the burglar.
We can integrate Access Control systems with many other security features such as car park bollards and barriers, Entry systems, Burglar Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV systems, elevator doors and even existing Human Resources & Payroll systems for automatic monitoring of staff time and attendance. Furthermore, we can maintain and service Access Control system you have fitted, ensuring flawless operation and increasing its lifespan.
At KRM we can supply some of the most used access control systems such as PAC, Paxton, BPT, Videx, Urmet, and Intelleqt, for more systems or if you have any specific system related enquiry, please contact our team of professionals on 0207 117 6215.