Rate: £ depending on experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join KRM Security Ltd.
Reporting directly to the Managing and Operations Director you will be responsible for the adoption and development of operational strategy within the business.
We are looking for someone who has been working in an Operations Management role within the security industry and who has strong communication and team building skills.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Management of the intruder alarm management process
- Provision of security systems technical back up to Service Desk Manager.
- Management of the company QA procedures.
- Management of all health and safety matters within the company.
- Recruitment and Management of Sub Contractors/Register
- Monthly responsibility to deliver reports and statistics to the senior management team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in the security systems market place.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A systematic approach to business organisation and development.
- An ability to demonstrate high level leadership and team building skills.
- The ability to demonstrate strategic experience in operations management.
- Be proficient in developing and managing systems that benefit a growing business.
- Knowledge of centralised computer systems and high level IT skills.
- Good people management skills
The role comes with an excellent salary and package, as well as company vehicle / allowance, plus with the expansion and growth of the company will come various future career development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and ability to grow and change with a developing company.
Please send your CV with a detailed covering letter to email@example.com